(All SIM Balance Transfer) USSD Codes (Airtel-Aircel-BSNL-Idea-Vodafone) Others
You want to transfer the prepaid mobile account balance to another sim. Balance transfer service provides you the facility to transfer your account balance to another mobile account. You know many people face zero balance in case emergency they want to get instant talk time amount. You can get talk time balance by loan services another way to get balance by transfer.
In our article, we mentioned some popular network ussd codes like Vodafone balance transfer, Idea balance transfer, Airtel balance transfer, Aircel balance transfer or many other network balance transfer code that are available in India.
If you are in an emergency you can use loan ussd code to get advance talktime balance.
You can transfer the balance from your friend mobile number to your number in case emergency or you don’t have sufficient talk time balance to make a call. Every network service provider has their own short ussd codes to transfer account balance.
Below is the list of balance transfer ussd codes of all network.
All SIM Main Account Balance Transfer USSD Codes
1. Airtel Balance Transfer (Number) ussd codes
Dial *141# and Select “Share Talktime” Option
Airtel balance transfer ussd codes are not available to proceed this Airtel service. You need to manually follow the steps to transfer your airtel mobile balance to another airtel number. You can check our detailed guide on Airtel balance transfer.
- Airtel Internet Data Credit Loan – 3G/4G Data
- All Airtel USSD Codes Internet Data, Balance check, Talktime and Internet Loan, Best Offer list
2. Vodafone Balance Transfer (Number) ussd codes
*111*3# and proceed to 5 | again proceed to 1
You can Dial following ussd codes to transfer your balance Vodafone to Vodafone mobile number. If you want to know the detailed guide on Vodafone balance transfer. You can check our Vodafone balance transfer article.
- Vodafone Internet Data Credit Loan – 3G/4G Data
- All Vodafone USSD Codes, Vodafone special offers, Vodafone loan, Balance check code list
3. Idea Balance Transfer (Number) ussd codes
Dial *191# and Select 2nd number “Share Talktime” Option
Previously we shared a detailed guide to Idea balance transfer code. If you want all idea network ussd codes to visit below link.
4. Reliance Balance Transfer (Number) ussd codes
No balance transfer service is started by reliance. when reliance will start balance transfer service. We will notify you or update the code in our article.
5. BSNL Balance Transfer (Number) ussd codes
No Balance Transfer Service is started by Bsnl
No bsnl balance transfer ussd code.
6. Aircel Balance Transfer (Number) ussd codes
Dial *121*666# then follow the instructions
If you want Aircel direct balance transfer ussd code then no direct balance transfer ussd code is not available. You need to manually proceed to transfer balance follow our detailed guide on Aircel balance transfer.
7. Tata DoCoMo Balance Transfer (Number) ussd codes
Dial *363# then follow the instructions
You can Dial following ussd codes to transfer your balance Docomo to Docomo mobile number. If you want to know the detailed guide on Docomo balance transfer. You can check our Docomo balance transfer article.
8. Telenor/Uninor Balance Transfer (Number) ussd codes
No Balance Transfer Service is started by Telenor
9. Reliance Jio Balance Transfer (Number) ussd codes
Install My Jio app to transfer the balance to another Jio number.
You can check our Jio balance transfer article for detailed information.
10. MTNL Balance Transfer (Number) ussd codes
Soon we will update
11. MTS Balance Transfer (Number) ussd codes
Soon we will update