Port [Reliance Mobile Number] into any Other [Indian Network]
MNP (Mobile Number Portability) is a service provided by every telecom operator. Under this service, I am going to tell you easy steps to port your Reliance mobile number to any other network like Idea, Aircel, Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, Jio, Docomo and another available network in India. If you don’t know about porting then continue reading our article. So let’s know the answer of the simple question what is porting.
What is Porting?
In simple words, MNP (Mobile Number Portability) is a service provided by every telecom operator. Under this service, you can transfer your mobile number to another network.
Why People Port to Other Network.
Many people are using the different network operator mobile sim. But in the telecom market, some network operator provides good service. So people want to port the sim because of the high cost of call and data or other services related to the existing network or any other reason for the port the sim
Note: – But before porting your mobile number to another operator. Keep in mind you are using that number from minimum 90 days to port your sim into another network
Document required while Porting your SIM.
- A passport size photo.
- Valid address proof or any Govt issued ID proof.
- Porting Code.
Steps to Port Reliance Mobile Number into Idea-Airtel-Aircel-Vodafone-BSNL-Jio-Other
“PORT<space> Mobile number” To 1900
“Call on 1900”
- First of all, write PORT in the message then after give one letter space and type your Reliance mobile number. You want to port and send to 1900.
- Now a UPC (Unique Porting Code) will receive on your reliance mobile by your telecom network.
- Below is the demo image of reliance Port code received on mobile number.
Note:- Most of the reliance users facing problem in receiving UPC Code, because reliance closed all the services with any public notification. If UPC code is not receiving on your mobile number. Here we are going to tell simple steps to get the UPC code. But this method work with Idea number only.
If you are using Idea number simply type “RUPC<space>mobile number to 12345. You will receive a reliance UPC code confirmation message on your idea number. Personally, I will recommend to the all reliance users those are facing no network problem. Follow the method to save your reliance mobile number. If you don’t have any other option. You can use your friend idea number to get the porting code.
E.g – RUPC<Space><Type your Reliance Number> and send to 12345.
- This is important Reliance porting Code which is used at a time when you will fill the forum to apply for porting your Reliance mobile number to another network.
- Now visit your nearest network operator store (Idea-Aircel-Vodafone-Reliance-Jio-Docomo any other) in which you want to port your sim and tell them you want to port your sim.
- They will fill the forum for port and choose your plan into the network and attach your document and photo.
- Now pay the amount for porting service.
- Store operator will give you new sim card.
- It will take 7 days to port your sim to the new network.
- Your previous network sim automatically Stop now use the new sim.
- Your mobile number will same.
- Dial 59059 upon seeing signal bars in your handset for tele-verification.
- Port Idea Mobile Number to any Other Network
- Port Aircel Mobile Number into any Other Network
- Port Jio Mobile Number into any Other Network
- Port Telenor Mobile Number into any Other Network
- Port BSNL Mobile Number into any Other Network
- Port Vodafone Mobile Number into any Other Network
- Port Airtel Mobile Number into any Other Network